It's 11/11/11! These photos are from yesterday when Hannah and I went to Kadorie Farms. We just got back from seeing the lazer show on the skyline that happens every night at 8pm. Both feeling under the weather but we're hoping to go to an island tomorrow for Hannah's last day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
(rings a little big so it's going to have to be on my middle finger for now) Adam proposed to me today on the FERRIS WHEEL at Ocean ...
-
I was finally able to take a tour of Millersylvania State Park Environmental Learning Ce...
-
Just got home from Korean BBQ with Adam, Christopher and Angela. Turns out it was a buffet- which was awesome and we got more than ou...
You guys may be feeling sick but you look great. Do you know what day Hannah arrives back?
ReplyDeleteThat place looks so cool! I like that circle archway.
ReplyDeleteSo true! You guys do look great! Looks like your having fun!
ReplyDeleteHannah flies back tomorrow and should be back around noon sunday. Even though she leaves sunday morning here- so the time change works in your favor going back.
ReplyDelete