Food Eaten Lately....











I took a lot of pictures of things we ate while Adam was here. It's nice having a visitor because I'm way less likely to go out to eat by myself (its just not as much fun) so I was able to try a bunch of places while Adam was here.
On another note, my couch surfers are leaving in the morning.  Having them was truly a wonderful experience!  For their last night, they cooked me an amazing dinner AND cleaned the apartment!  I could get used to that!  They are off to Singapore tomorrow and their travel plans are pretty loose.  They'll be back in Hong Kong in May so hopefully I'll get to see them (maybe even host them again) when they come back. Their return ticket to England leaves from Hong Kong. It's been really great having company and getting to hear about their travels.

2 comments: