Mushroom Picking and Hike: Lower Skykomish Trail in the Olympic National Forest
It felt SO good to be out in the woods last Sunday on a sunny, crisp, fall day! We found tons of chantrelles, lobster mushrooms and even this cauliflower mushroom (among many, many interesting unidentified mushrooms of all colors and sizes). I made a yummy mushroom soup out of the chantrelles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
(rings a little big so it's going to have to be on my middle finger for now) Adam proposed to me today on the FERRIS WHEEL at Ocean ...
-
I was finally able to take a tour of Millersylvania State Park Environmental Learning Ce...
-
Just got home from Korean BBQ with Adam, Christopher and Angela. Turns out it was a buffet- which was awesome and we got more than ou...
Woo thanks Beth! Don't you just love the macro shots the G11 can take?
ReplyDeleteYes- I LOVE my camera! We should go mushroom picking again soon- how was the cauliflower mushroom?
ReplyDelete