I went to the Hong Kong park today and found the (free) aviary. This aviary was so much better then the other ones I've seen (3 total now) because it's huge and you get to go inside of it. Notice all the people with fancy cameras? Cameras are a status symbol here so my little point and shoot feels really small. But it gets the job done.
Awesome Aviary
I went to the Hong Kong park today and found the (free) aviary. This aviary was so much better then the other ones I've seen (3 total now) because it's huge and you get to go inside of it. Notice all the people with fancy cameras? Cameras are a status symbol here so my little point and shoot feels really small. But it gets the job done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
(rings a little big so it's going to have to be on my middle finger for now) Adam proposed to me today on the FERRIS WHEEL at Ocean ...
-
I was finally able to take a tour of Millersylvania State Park Environmental Learning Ce...
-
Just got home from Korean BBQ with Adam, Christopher and Angela. Turns out it was a buffet- which was awesome and we got more than ou...
really cool. we are going there for sure.
ReplyDeleteCheck you email!
ReplyDelete