40,000 Buddhas....


(starving Buddha?)

(long arm Buddha)







Steve and Bridgitte from England
Being as I've been to 10,000 Buddhas 4 times now, I'm just going to start calling it by how many Buddhas I've seen.  Are you sick of Buddha pictures yet?  Anyways, I took my couchsurfing guests here today.  They loved it.  We all lit intense.  No monkeys this time.  I also just took them out to sushi, which Steve was a little apprehensive about and not that into.  Oh well, sushi isn't for everyone, but they get points for trying!
Having guests makes me realize how much I know about Hong Kong!  It's been great having company- they are really really nice and have been all over the world.  

2 comments:

  1. You will always find a Buddha that you hadn't noticed before... Even if it did have a 5 foot arm.

    ReplyDelete