Monday Night Dinner
We've been having dinner every Monday night with our friend Greg and Sarah to watch Breaking Bad. We switch off who's cooking every week and last night Greg made this awesome steak salad that I want to try to re-create sometime soon. Sarah made a delicious blueberry cobbler but I didn't get a picture of it. And Breaking Bad is getting CRAZY!
It's starting to definitely feel like Fall around here and I'm so excited about going to Maine where I'm hoping it'll be warm and sunny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
(rings a little big so it's going to have to be on my middle finger for now) Adam proposed to me today on the FERRIS WHEEL at Ocean ...
-
I was finally able to take a tour of Millersylvania State Park Environmental Learning Ce...
-
Just got home from Korean BBQ with Adam, Christopher and Angela. Turns out it was a buffet- which was awesome and we got more than ou...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.