Danielle Visits
Danielle is in Seattle for 2 weeks for work (very short notice) and luckily I was able to hang out with her last night and go to our old favorite Mexican restaurant! She is loving Colorado and it was great to catch up! Too bad I'm leaving tomorrow for Maine and we didn't get to hang out more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
(rings a little big so it's going to have to be on my middle finger for now) Adam proposed to me today on the FERRIS WHEEL at Ocean ...
-
I was finally able to take a tour of Millersylvania State Park Environmental Learning Ce...
-
Just got home from Korean BBQ with Adam, Christopher and Angela. Turns out it was a buffet- which was awesome and we got more than ou...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.