My apartment


My apartment window is somewhere around where that arrow is pointing to.
This is my view out of my apartment window (so the opposite view of the above picture)

Here are some pictures of my apartment. I'll post more once I decorate and settle in more. Today was exhausting! Getting use to the time change has been a challenge since we had to jump right into work. I keep waking up in the middle of the night wide awake and then feeling like I'm dead tired at about 3:00pm. Tomorrow is our first day of "School". We spent hours getting the classroom, materials and programs ready to go- yet I'm still a bit overwhelmed by all the new information. Starting to get a better feel of the area and the bus system. Again, I am so lucky to have someone helping me :)

5 comments:

  1. So how in the world did you get a photo of your window? How would you know which building to go into to get across from it?

    Love all the photos. Your place will be great when you get settled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just on a hill across from my apartment. There's tons of hills here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the apartment! is that a hot plate or do you have a stove?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice apartment. It'll be great for you to have a bit of space to call your own in such a crowded city. You're on Hong Kong Island, right? I thought you mentioned something about living in Kowloon at one point, so that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have hot plates, which I haven't used yet... Also, I am on hong kong island (I really had no idea where I was going to live before I arrived) near the central area/main down town. I haven't been able to get my hot water heater working, so it's been luke-warm showers so far, but I'm going to try to get someone to fix it soon.

    ReplyDelete