Mailboxes









Love the mailboxes here!
 I'm excited about our field trip tomorrow and seeing Heather tomorrow!  Excited that it's almost May.  Excited that tomorrow is Friday....
April flew by!
It's starting to get pretty hot and humid here.  I have way too many sweatshirts and warm clothes and I need to start thinking about mailing some home. 
I'm finally reading The Hobbit for work and enjoying it 100 times more than Artemis Fowl.  I should of required the 12 year old to diversify earlier, but I also admired his ambition to read all 7 in the series. 

1 comment:

  1. In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.

    ReplyDelete