Road Trip (day 1 and 2)



camping in Anacoda, Montana




very excited to use our new cooking set (a Christmas gift from Hannah and Seth)







the only time we actually managed to go swimming (although we tried several other times...)



We just got home last night from a road trip to Colorado for a family reunion in Loveland.  We had a great time and I'll be posting pictures all week.  Here are some photos of the first 2 days of driving.  By the way, Colorado is VERY far away.  We drove over 3,000 miles round trip (same as crossing the country) and were in the car a lot.  It couldn't have been better timing though, since I've been missing America, I felt like I got to have a very "American" experience.  In fact, the topic of road trips came up in Hong Kong and the boys had never heard of them before. 
We had a lot of weird weather on the way over- I was scared our car was going to be hit my lighting in Wyoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment