And the wedding!































my toast
Hannah and Seth really lucked out with the weather.  They somehow had the wedding on the last nice weekend of the Fall (it is rainy this weekend) and everything was beautiful.  It was a great wedding- without any hitches, everyone had a good time~!  I was really nervous about giving a toast, but once it was over I was able to really relax.  I can't wait to see how the professional pictures turned out. 
And on to my own wedding planning!  I told myself I wasn't going to get started with planning until Hannah's wedding was over, so it's time to get started.  Adam, my parents and I are touring Millersylvania State Park today so I'm sure it'll start to feel more real soon. 

2 comments:

  1. His brother looks a lot like him and they have a lot of the same mannerisms... it was uncanny. I guess that's how people probably feel about Hannah and me when they first meet one of us.

    ReplyDelete