Saturday Morning


This little one is keeping me very busy.  She's growing fast and learning all sorts of new tricks- like how to sit outside our bedroom door and cry in the mornings (she didn't do that for the first 2 weeks and I thought maybe we had gotten lucky).
I've been very busy, which is ironic since I am barely getting 10 hours a week at my new job.  But Adam and I have a goal of getting Save the Dates out before Thanksgiving... and can you believe Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK?
One thing I love about my new job is that I have lots of free time in the mornings (when I'm feeling most productive).  I can sit and drink coffee while answering emails about work or clean the kitchen.  I've been jogging when it's nice out. 
My job is going great.  The more comfortable I get with the people and the company the better I feel about it.  I even went on Fort Lewis base this week- quite an ordeal. You have to sit in a room like the DMV (take a number) and wait to get called up, then show proof of registration and insurance and ID, then they call  your client and confirm that they will "sponsor" you for a day pass... It took almost 45 minutes to get on base, but I'll get a month long pass next time.
I'm up to 11 clients! I haven't met 2 of them yet, but I just got 2 new clients last week and so far all of my cases are running smoothly. 
I am working today at the center- we have Saturday Social Groups for the kids, which is really great. The parents love it and the kids get focused social time.  I only have to work on Saturdays if I want to- which I like too!

No comments:

Post a Comment