Celebrating....!

Adam in front of the barn we are going to get married in
So I've been sick and meant to post something 2 days ago, which marked our 1 year engagement anniversary!  (Happy Chinese New Years!) We were going to go out and celebrate, but being sort of sick, we ended up staying home. 

I'm happy to say that we have made a lot of progress on the wedding planning though, which I just started taking more seriously.   I have a dress, a caterer (both for the wedding night and the rehearsal dinner), a photographer, an officiant (thanks Jesse!), a venue (of coarse), a wedding party (1 person each- keeping it small) and have made significant progress on table decorations.  We even have colors now: green, yellow and orange.

In other things to celebrate.... Adam turns 30 on Sunday!  Unfortunately, I'm headed to Portland for the weekend for an Autism Conference, but we will be celebrating Sunday night and Monday (I took the day off and we're thinking of headed up to Seattle).  We also have tickets for Cirque du Soleil next weekend in Seattle- can't wait!

Lots to celebrate around here!


1 comment:

  1. Nice choice of colors, I bet some of the trees will help out with that in September too :) . I'm excited for cirque next weekend!

    ReplyDelete