Happy Friday

Not to brag too much, but I have the best job.  It's been 6 months at this new job and I finally feel fully in the swing of things.  I have 13 amazing clients (ages 2 to 21), I get to make my own schedule which usually adds up to around 20 hours a week, I work with some amazing people and I finally have health insurance!  I also just had a 6-month review and got a raise, so I'm feeling pretty good about work right now.  My schedule almost always gives me a few free hours in the middle of the day, so I get to come home for lunch, which is nice.   I'm also really liking working for military families- I feel very appreciated from the families I work with. 
I was nervous about coming back from Hong Kong and having to find a job but I really lucked out.  This one literally found me.  I just wanted to take a minute and acknowledge how grateful I am to be in a field I love and a job that I enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment