Guess what?


I'm pregnant!  

I'm pretty sure anyone who looks at this blog already knows, but I'm finally ready to make it blog-official!  I'm a little over 15 weeks and just had a good check up with my midwife this morning.  
My due date is May 13th and I'm starting to show, which means now I'm telling people at work.  We're pretty darn excited!

ultrasound from 9 weeks

transforming the nursery (was Adam's office...)
Rosemary (Brian and Laurel's little one) is lending us a whole lot of new born stuff!

Sushi actually stayed in this for about 5 minutes, she was totally interested!

2 comments:

  1. Now that it's official, congratulations again!! Can't wait to see you and your bump Friday. Love the picture of Sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete