I made it to Hong Kong!



It's 3 in the morning in Hong Kong and I'm wide awake.... My new apartment is adorable. Everything is mini, there's even a mini-bathtub! The flight was LONG (over 13 hours) and mostly just fine except my allergies were a wreck. I was SO thankful to have travel partners! Going through immigration and customs was a breeze, then we took a train to downtown, where the Varma's driver picked us up and took us to our apartments. It was a little funny because we didn't know the door code for my apartment, but luckily with 4 people and a bunch of luggage the door man (who only speaks Cantonese) let us in and showed me the door code. Tomorrow Angela and I are going into work to set up the classroom. I only saw our neighborhood briefly and in the dark so I can't wait to do some exploring tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment