Packing


Packing! How do you pack for 10 months??? The limit of stuff you can bring is 2 50 pound bags plus whatever you bring as a carry on. I packed up my hiking backpack and a big suit case, which Adam and attempted to weight using the bathroom-scale-method, which was a challenge and it looked like I was pushing real close to 50 pounds on each bag. However, when I got to the airport, the bags were only 40 and 42 pounds. Phew! Anyways, it was a little awkward and heavy, but I was able to move all my stuff myself. Also, Callie gave me the "total pillow" (as seen on TV) for a birthday present and it was awesome on the plane! I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. Do you put the total pillow around your neck? I've never heard of it before

    ReplyDelete
  2. You fold it in half and it really supports your head better than a regular airplane pillow. :)

    ReplyDelete