My Thanksgiving Dinner

I took this photo after I ate the other piece of salmon



I had quite the feast last night at "Oie Sushi" on my block.  This place is good, fast and CHEAP.   There is a graduated happy hour menu, so after 7:00pm everything is 30% off, and after 9:00pm 40% off!  I ordered: salmon sushi-mi (can't get enough of raw salmon right now), a huge piece of eel, seaweed salad, deep-fried tempura shrimp roll and baked mussel with cheese.  Couldn't finish everything and it was DELICIOUS!  Guess how much it cost?  $16 US.... or $125 HK.
Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so beautiful. What a good choice for Thanksgiving. And so cheap too. I guess you are not having any trouble with seafood, are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a regular yet- it will be my goal. And I haven't had any problems with shell fish (thank god!) There have been a handful of times I've ordered or eaten things that had "surprise" shrimp in it.

    ReplyDelete